Providing individual, group, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship issues - including finding and establishing the kinds of relationships one desires for their life
- Couples Counseling (Dr. Wittersgreen welcomes all couples: gay, lesbian, straight, non-binary)
- Family Counseling
- Infertility (see http://www.springerlink.com/content/6n2487wx528249r7/ )
- Parenting Support
- Past Trauma
- Health Issues
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Sexual Issues
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing - I can often be available to travel to location - hospital, law enforcement agency, school etc. to provide group counseling in the aftermath of a traumatic event.
- Conflict Resolution - worksite, schools, etc.
Please call or email for more information!
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.